Friday, March 25, 2016

ZAYN'S ALBUM

ZAYN'S ALBUM CAME OUT TODAY AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
AND ALSO, IT HAS BEEN ONE ENTIRE YEAR SINCE ZAYN LEFT ONE DIRECTION.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OK SO WHAT I'M GONNA DO IS REVIEW THE SONGS ON HERE.

1. MiNd Of MiNdd (Intro)
Calming.
I can't understand what he's saying.
OH wait I heard, "Open up and see whats inside of mine"
Great play oh my.

2. PILLOWTALK
Release Date: January 30, 2016.

3. iT's YoU
I already wrote a post about this.

4. BeFour
Release Date: March 17, 2016
I LOVE THIS SONG. DID I MENTION THERE IS A HIGHNOTE AND IM DEAD.
By the way, FOUR is the name of the last One Direction album Zayn was a part of...

5. sHe
I heard some of this in Zayn's periscope ( I'll put the link if I can find it )
WHAT THE HELL THIS IS SO GOOD. WHY IS HE SO GOOD. I'M CRYING AND WE'RE ON 5/18.
I HEAR HIGHNOTE

6. dRuNk
I also heard this one on periscope.
Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah.
This is pretty.
DRUNK ALL SUMMER? IS THIS WHY HE LEFT THE BAND? IS THIS WHY HE BROKE UP WITH PERRIE OVER TEXT?
HIS VOICE IS HIGH PITCHED I'M CRYING.

7. INTERMISSION: fLoWer
This is in another language.
Heh heh heh heh heh it's still pretty.

8. rEaR vIeW
Chill fam. Woah.
BSDSHBFAFHAHDS AJDBVDH JHDARYFGHD


I''m too emotional to type considering my tears are gonna ruin my laptop oh my god.


No comments:

Post a Comment