Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A List Of Quotes From Books On My Desk

So this is pretty much a list of quotes I find in my books because I'm not entirely sure what to write about.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
I'm actually quite excited. 

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I didn't actually finish this book but I put in post it's because I found some pretty great quotes that I like. 

• • • Here is a A Small Fact • • •
         You are going to die. 

• • • A Definition Not Found • • •
             In The Dictionary 
Not Leaving: an act of trust and love, often deciphered by children

• • • The Only Thing Worse Than • • •
             A Boy Who Hates You
A boy who loves you. ( this one messed me up and I'm not sure why

She stood up and took the book from him, and as he smiled over his shoulder at some other kids, she threw it away and kicked him as hard as she could in the vicinity of the groin. ( SAVAGE )

There's like three more I put post its next to but I'm not sure if I'd like to share them. 

Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews 

I really like this book because it's not a cliche love story that makes my heart hurt but it's still pretty cute. 

I am the Thomas Edison of conversational stupidity. ( I relate to this one on a spiritual level )

"Mitzvah" is Hebrew for "colossal pain in the ass" ( no offense )

I'm not exactly in the mood to go through the the entire book so I'm sticking with those

Everything, Everything

LORD OF THE FLIES BY WILLIAM GOLDING
Spoiler alert: Boys are savages.

THE LITTLE PRINCE BY ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPERY
Spoiler alert: Love is worth everything. Everything.

I'm really not in the mood to reread the whole book for one blog post sorry.

OKOKGOODBYE UNTIL NEXT TIME ( very soon )


No comments:

Post a Comment