Sunday, April 10, 2016

Makeup Brushes

I know this is different but I've been interested in makeup lately and so I got a lot of products so I'm going to name them and stuff.

The places I got these supplies are Sephora, Morphe Brushes, TJ Maxx, and free stuff from Macy's ( the Clinique and Lancôme stands ).

First I'm going to start off with brushes and stuff,

Most of my good brushes are from Morphe so they have weird names.

For foundation I've got this fancy fluffy one and its the M439 which works great and the lady said that it works for all types of foundations. It's called the Deluxe Buffer and it's $13.99.

I've got two powder/blush brushes that I've found in my house. One is from Estee Lauder and the other is a Garden Botanika BLUSH CW ( I'm not really sure ). I also found an eyebrow brush but I don't use it.

Next are the highlight/contour brushes ( that's right brusheS, you need more than one ). Okay the highlight brush is the E50 which is great since I have nothing to compare it with. It's called the Mini Tampered Highlight Brush which is $14.99. The contour brush is the E8 which works amazing. It's called the Detail Contour and is $5.99.

I have three eyeshadow brushes ( I think its an eyeshadow brush ). One is another one I found around the house which is also Estee Lauder. It's a small brush which makes it better to apply...or so I've heard. I also have an eyeshadow blending brush which is the M511. It's called the Large Round Blender for $5.99. I also have a free eyeshadow brush but its two-sided and is part of an eyeliner brush. It's from the Lancôme free stuff.

I also have a beautyblender dupe from TJ Maxx for $3.99 and another horrible dupe for $5.99. There is a small eyeliner brush for gel from Maybelline ( I got it from Target though ). There's also two tweezers from Morphe that are very precise.


No comments:

Post a Comment