Saturday, January 23, 2016

really bad puns part three

m8

Let's get down to business ( to defeat the Huns )

OK I'm just one living joke...

- I heard every single machine in the coin factory just broke down all of a sudden without explanation. It just doesn't make any cents

- I like Tubbs. Go ahead and Neko At-Sue Me

- My boyfriend just broke up with me for talking about video games too much, what a stupid thing to Fallout 4

- Why did Adele cross the road?
To say hello from the other side

- Waiting for death takes a lifetime

- I got some shoes from my drug dealer recently, I don't know what he laced them with but I've been tripping all day.

- My friend drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how his Mercedes bends.

- How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it

- What do you call an intergalactic romance?
A space-ship

- A guy walks into a bar and noticed three pieces of meat hanging off the ceiling, He asks the bartender why they're there, the bartender replies "if you can jump up and slap the meat you get free drinks for the rest of the night, however if you miss you have to pay for everyone's drink in the next hour. Wanna try it?" The guy says "Nah the steaks are too high"

- How do you greet a German Pastry Chef?
Gluten Tag

- Why was Dumbo sad?
He felt irrelephant.

- Traveling on a carpet is a rugged experience.

- What do French people call a sad Thursday?
A tra-Jeudi

- I want to be cremated as it is my last hope for a smoking hot body.

- I've never understood the fashion industry, those people are so clothes-minded...

- Why didn't the skeleton go through with the robbery?
He had no guts.

- Looks like I lost an electron, I should keep an ion them.

I mean who needs friends at this point....

No comments:

Post a Comment