Sunday, December 13, 2015

Top 5 Songs I Think Actually Have Meaning And Not That Superfical Horrible Stuff On The Radio

As you can tell by the title, this is about songs and meaning. I'm not sure why I came up with this but it's 11 pm and I need to write something. 

#5. Invisible - 5 Seconds Of Summer. 

- Pretty much the lyrics, "Who am I, who am I, when I don't know myself. Who am I, who am I, invisible."
- Also, the song is written as a suicide note. 

#4. Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez. 

- The lyrics, "Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen", shows that things aren't always the way they seem, no matter how perfect it looks. 

#3. Home - One Direction 

- "You'll never feel like you're alone, I'll make this seem like home"...well I'm going to be alone since that 18 month break started today. The lyric explains itself. 

#2. Last First Kiss - One Direction

- The writer ( I'll guess Louis ) wants to be the only one his lover ( 99.999% sure Harry ) will be with, hence the title "Last First Kiss". 

#1 - Love You Goodbye - One Direction

- This song makes me want to tear my heart out with a fork and feed it to a lion...okay maybe that's an exaggeration but the point is this makes me emotional. 

- "Oh, why you wearin' that to walk out of my life". Honestly that may be the saddest lyric I have ever heard. 

- "My heart's already breakin' baby go on twist the knife". The damage is done son. EVERYTHING HAS TORN APART noTHING WILL CHANGE THAT SO TWIST THE KNIFE. 

I swear I listen to more than One Direction but I'm a hardcore directioner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment