Thursday, February 25, 2016

really bad puns #whatevertheressomanyilostcount

PUNDERFUL!

OK ITS TIME FOR...

MORE BAD PUNS ( save the groans for later I swear these are good )


-What happens when four children lock themselves in the wardrobe?
That's Narnia business

-I heard the new auto body shop that opened up comes highly wreck-a-mended

-Two blood cells met and fell in love but alas it was all in vein

-People are choosing cremation over traditional burial. It shows that they are thinking out of the box

-I got diagnosed with color blindness the other day. It really came out of the purple

-Kanye name a rapper who is super problematic

-I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn't help

-When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds

-Cartoonist found dead in his home. Details are a bit sketchy.

-I'd tell you a chemistry joke but all the good ones argon

-How do trees get online?
They log on.

-What's the definition of a will?
(its a dead giveaway)...

-Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat says to the other, "You stay here, I'll go on  a head."

-I never understand odorless chemicals. They just don't make scents.

-Broken puppets for sale. No strings attached.

-Some people's noses and feet are built backwards: their feet smell and their noses run

Okay so I have overdosed on puns today ( some couldn't be included but I've been laughing for three minutes.

Goodbye and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment